Shop our Spring/Summer Event: April 4-5 in Hanover, MA
Sat, April 4 from 8:00am - 6:00pm
FREE ADMISSION, No Tickets Required. Please note that we close at 2:00pm to prepare for our Half Price Sale.
Sun, April 5 from 9:00am - 12:00pm
Half Price Day – Items marked “Discount: Yes” are 50% off! Free Admission
637 Washington Street, Hanover, MA 02339
Want to score the best deals first?
Get into our PRIVATE presale shopping events, register to consign or volunteer with us!
What You’ll Find: Gently-Used Deals at 60-90% off Retail!
Children’s clothing newborn to preteen size 20; hats, christening gowns, special occasion clothing, etc.
Outside Toys & Equipment
Big plastic toys, yard toys, slides, sandboxes, wagons, riding toys, tricycles, play yards, playground sets, etc.
Boots, sneakers, sandals, slippers, all must be in excellent condition!
Exersaucers, strollers, bouncers, swings, baby monitors, diaper pails, high chairs, new baby bottles, boppy pillows, diaper bags, new cups, new feeding accessories, bathtubs, potty seats, etc.
For baby and children: Books, games (board, computer and video), puzzles, dolls, electronic toys, pull toys, trucks, action figures, block, etc.
Maternity clothing (in style and in good condition), pregnancy books, parenting books, etc.
Consignor DatesFor Sellers
- Registration Opens: TBA
- Registration Deadline: Friday, March 27th @ 9am or when consignor limit is reached.
- Item Entry Deadline: Sunday, March 29th @ 11:59pm
- Consignor Pre-Sale: Thursday, April 2nd from 5pm to 9pm
- Half Price Pre-Sale: Saturday, April 4th from 3pm to 6pm
- Consignor Pick Up: Sunday, April 5th from 6pm to 8pm
Public Shopping DatesFree Admission
- Public Sale: Saturday, April 4th from 8am to 6pm* & Sunday, April 5th from 9am to 12pm
- Public Half Price Sale: Saturday, April 4th from 8am to 6pm & Sunday, April 5th from 9am to 12pm
Private PreSalesEarly Shopping for Consignor & Crew Members
- Crew Member Pre-Sale: Wednesday, April 1st from 5pm-9pm
- Consignor Pre-Sale: Thursday, April 2nd from 5pm-9pm
- Early Bird Pre-Sale: Friday, April 3rd from 5pm-9pm (Sign up registration for ticket required)
- New Mama/Grandparent Pre-Sale: Friday, April 3rd from 6pm-9pm (Sign up registration for ticket required)
- Teachers/Heroes Pre-Sale: Friday, April 3rd from 7pm-9pm (Sign up registration for ticket required)
- Half Price Pre-Sale: Sat., April 4th from 2:30pm to 3pm (Must Crew a public sale shift)
Crew Members & Consignors shop our Famous Presales!
Don’t miss the very first chance to shop our amazing bargains! Consign & Crew with your friends and make it a girls shopping night out!
Consignor Guest Pass
Friends don’t let friends shop alone! Our Consignors can purchase a $5 Guest Pass to the Consignor Presale for their favorite shopping buddy!
Wednesday, April 1st
Time: 5pm – 9pm
Thursday, April 2nd
Shopper Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the sale located?
Our Spring 2020 Pop Up Event is being held at the Starland Sportsplex located at 637 Washington Street, Hanover MA 02339.
How often do you have these sales?
Currently, we host 2 sales a year, a winter/fall event and a spring/summer event. Traditionally in September & March or April depending on the availability of our venue.
Do you have a consignment store year round?
Is there an admission fee for the event?
What methods of payment will you accept?
We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard and Discover
Are children allowed at the sale?
Yes, of course! However, we strongly suggest that you leave them at home if at all possible. Our sales are crowded and busy and are not always a fun or safe place for small children.
What if I can't find a sitter for my children to attend the Saturday Sale?
Consider becoming a consignor! Our consignors shop our Consignor Presale. Consignors are also allowed to sign up to Crew our event, Crew one of our 3 hour shifts and shop our Crew Member Pre-sale! You can also distribute postcards for our sale and earn a Postcard Pre-Sale Pass.
Am I permitted to bring a basket, bag or something else to fill while I shop?
What if I want to purchase a large item?
Items may be placed in our hold bay for up to one hour while you shop. If you wish to hold an item, take it to the hold bay where a Crew Member will mark the item with your name and the time. If an item is too large to move then find a Crew Member to place a HOLD tag with your name and time on the item you wish to hold. Items not claimed within one hour will be return to the floor.
Is everything Half Price during the Half Price Sale?
No, only items marked “Discount: Yes” on their tag are included in our Half Price Sale. Our consignors choose whether or not they want an item to be sold at half price so some items may not be discounted.